1. What time can I visit the Resource Centre ?
- You are welcome to visit Monday to Thursday between normal office hours of 9.30am to 4.30pm. Although it is advisable to telephone prior to your visit to ensure we have staff available.
- We may trial Saturday morning opening in the New Year – your thoughts are welcome ?
2. Do you need to be a current member to use our hire equipment ?
- No – Everyone is welcome we charge a small deposit fee and a reasonable hire fee dependent upon the hire period.
3. What support is available for settings who may be experiencing difficulties ?
- We can provide up to date information, playwork advice, access to affordable resources and signposting to other services.
4. Do you provide any training opportunities ?
- Yes – please see the workshops and play sessions section for further details.
5. Can we provide playworkers to support sessions ?
We currently have a bank of sessional staff that would be available to support sessions although charges are involved depending upon timing and numbers of staff required.
6. Do you provide policies, templates and guidance ?
- Each request is treated individually – please ring the main office for further discussion 0113 2016790.
7. Do you have volunteer opportunities ?
- There are many ways volunteers could get involved with the organisation please feel free to give us a call to discuss current opportunities.