Leeds Play Network is a Charity, company limited by guarantee, created in 1988 to support playworkers. Our services have developed over the last 25 years and we currently:
- provide local support and practical advice to help anyone in Leeds who is interested in running street play session
- co-ordinate and deliver outdoor play sessions to allow children access to play opportunities within their communities
- deliver ‘Play partners’ a short breaks service which enables disabled children and young people to attend mainstream clubs and activities with one to one support from a short breaks worker
- operate a play resources centre stocked with recycled and new arts and crafts materials
- offer a hire service for play equipment including circus kits, sports equipment, badge making machines and large games such as Connect 4 and Jenga
You can find information about all of our services on our website. If you have any further queries you can telephone us during our office opening hours which are 10.00am till 5.00pm on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday only. Replay the play resource centre is open on the same days from 10.00am till 3.00pm.